Monday, February 7, 2011

A Skipped Day

So, I was glancing at this sad excuse for a blog and I realized I had completely skipped over a day. So, without further delay, because I know all of you are aching for this missed opportunity to see the light of day; here is what's been missing.

A picture of something that makes me smile.

Well, I chose a video instead, but this little one is what makes me smile on a daily basis. My nephew is probably the coolest little kid I've ever come across. That little dude doesn't even know how awesome he is, but he makes his uncle smile every day. It has been hard being away from him and having to watch him grow over Skype (he now waves when I say goodbye...well, sometimes) and it is a little devastating to see how much he's grown whenever I get a chance to visit my sister. My mom and sister tell me he gets to be more and more like me every day. This probably means he's a little monster, but I like to think it's because he is so devilishly handsome. Regardless, I know he got these moves from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment