Saturday, February 12, 2011

#14 - We All Live in Pictures, My Love Lives in This One


I adore this picture. Two of my favorites in one photograph. That's my fiancee and my nephew taking a nap on the couch; something both of them know quite a bit about. I guess what makes this picture so wonderful is that this photographic was not forced; it was honest and natural. As much as I love my nephew, Meg adores him and spoils him just as much. He loves his Auntie Megan and she just goes to pieces over him. She gets jealous when I Skype with my sister and get to see the little guy when she's not home. She even pouts a little. Another reason these two are so similar.

But as much as I love the little man my sister brought to this world, I love how comfortable Meg is around young ones. It makes me certain that she will be a phenomenal wife and parent. Really, who could ask for more? I just look at the two of them napping or playing around and it makes me smile like a big, dumb idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment